Welcome to Blitz!
Information We Collect
When you download and use the Blitz website, we collect the following information from you, including information that, whether alone or in combination, can be used to identify you ("Personal Data"), and we maintain this information for up to three years after your last interaction with the Blitz website:
- When you download and use the Blitz website, we collect the following information from you, including information that, whether alone or in combination, can be used to identify you ("Personal Data"), and we maintain this information for up to three years after your last interaction with the Blitz website:
- Data from Social Media Sites: We will collect certain Personal Data from Social Media Services, and will enable our users to log in to Social Media Services to share User Generated Content created in the Services. Information may include Personal Data that you have given to the social media site including name, profile photo, and email address.
- Usage and Communication Information: When you use Blitz, we collect certain information about how you use the service, such as the length of time you are on the service, features you are utilizing in the product, and other log information.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide the Blitz website or Services: We use the information we collect, including Personal Data and passively collected data described above, to provide you the Blitz Services, including editing tools, export functionality, and other functions.
- To Communicate with You: We may use your Profile Information to communicate with you including to tell you about services or other apps, games and offers we believe will be of interest to you.
- Direct Marketing: We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, except as a processor receiving that data only for the purpose of helping us provide the Site and the Services to you.
Changes to My Account
Should you ever decide to delete your Blitz account, you may do so by contacting us. If you terminate your account, your profile will be deleted from our servers; provided, however, that such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of such information may remain on backup media for a reasonable period of time. Furthermore, copies of deleted information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, or was copied or stored by other users or other third parties or included in aggregated data sets for analysis.
Third Party Sites' Ad Applications
By using the Services, you acknowledge, note and agree that you are consenting to the transfer of your information to the United States and the processing of your information globally. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may differ from and, in some case, may be less stringent than the laws in effect in your country of residence. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that the privacy and data protection laws in effect in the United States will apply to your Personal Data and other data that you provide to us through the Services.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot warrant the security of any information that you provide to us.